Mon - Thurs-8a-8:30p |
Fri and Sat-8a-9p |
Sun- 8a-4p | Menu
- Evander Holyfield
- Party on the Patio
Our Native Fusion cuisine is inspired by the traditions and ingredients cultivated by our Pueblo ancestors. For 35 years, we’ve been THE destination for Albuquerque locals, and out-of-town visitors who seek a rich culinary experience and warm Pueblo hospitality. Located inside the beautiful Indian Pueblo Cultural Center, we are open daily forbreakfast, lunch and dinner and serve a fine selection of ales, wines & spirits. Small parties to large groups are welcome. 2401 12th St. NW Albuquerque, NM 87104 - Map
Hours: Mon - Thurs-8a-8:30p | Fri and Sat-8a-9p | Sun- 8a-4p | (505) 724-3510
- 2,086 square foot main dining room
- 771 square foot private dining room on the second floor
- 1,000 square foot public dining room on the second floor
- 450 square feet of Additional outdoor seating on the second floor balcon0
- 1,200 square foot covered outside patio.
- All second floor areas feature unobstructed views of the Sandia Mountains.
- Total dining square feet: 5,507
- An horno is used to prepare fresh oven bread daily and seasonal specialties throughout the year.
- The restaurant features a two-story flagstone fireplace.
Join Pueblo Harvest Café & Ben E. Keith Foods for a once in a lifetime dinner with 5x world champion Evander Holyfield! Enjoy a 5-course dinner created by Executive Chef Michael Giese in the beautiful Indian Pueblo Cultural Center surroundings all benefiting Global Village Champions, a nonprofit with a mission to end world hunger.
This intimate dinner is extremely limited with only 140 seats, so by purchase your tickets TODAY by calling Pueblo Harvest Café at: 505-724-3510.
· Ticket proceeds benefit Global Village Champions. Mission: End World Hunger. Learn more about GVC at: http://www.gogvc.com/
· Native Dancers
· Attire: black tie
Presenting Sponsors: Pueblo Harvest Café & Ben E. Keith Foods
Event Sponsors: (TBD)
Benefits: Global Village Champions