Mon - Thurs-8a-8:30p |
Fri and Sat-8a-9p |
Sun- 8a-4p | Menu
- Party on the Patio 2015
Live Music • Drink Specials • All-you-can-eat Horno Baked Pizza & More! •
$10 Admission • Fri-Sat 6-9p
~ February ~
Fri 20th • Calle 66
Sat 21st • DCN Project • R&B Funk Soul Jazz
Fri 27th • Joanie & Combo Special
Sat 28th • Los Primos:
~ March ~
Fri 6th • Shane Wallin
Sat 7th • Raven & The Sweet Potato Pie Band
Fri 13th • Felix Y Los Gatos
Sat 14th • Stratus Phear
Fri 20th • Memphis P-Tails Project
Sat 21st • Calle 66
Fri 27th • The DCN Project
Sat 28th • Todd Tijerina
Our Native Fusion cuisine is inspired by the traditions and ingredients cultivated by our Pueblo ancestors. For 35 years, we’ve been THE destination for Albuquerque locals, and out-of-town visitors who seek a rich culinary experience and warm Pueblo hospitality. Located inside the beautiful Indian Pueblo Cultural Center, we are open daily forbreakfast, lunch and dinner and serve a fine selection of ales, wines & spirits. Small parties to large groups are welcome. 2401 12th St. NW Albuquerque, NM 87104 - Map
Hours: Mon - Thurs-8a-8:30p | Fri and Sat-8a-9p | Sun- 8a-4p | (505) 724-3510
- 2,086 square foot main dining room
- 771 square foot private dining room on the second floor
- 1,000 square foot public dining room on the second floor
- 450 square feet of Additional outdoor seating on the second floor balcon0
- 1,200 square foot covered outside patio.
- All second floor areas feature unobstructed views of the Sandia Mountains.
- Total dining square feet: 5,507
- An horno is used to prepare fresh oven bread daily and seasonal specialties throughout the year.
- The restaurant features a two-story flagstone fireplace.