Mon - Thurs-8a-8:30p |
Fri and Sat-8a-9p |
Sun- 8a-4p | Menu
- Party on the Patio 2014
- Easter Brunch
The 2014 season starts April 10th!!
Live Music • Drink Specials • All-you-can-eat Horno Baked Pizza & More! •
$10 Admission • Thurs-sat 6-9p
11 Fri Calle 66 Contemporary Salsa
12 Sat Todd Tijerina Band Blues/ R&B/ Americana
18 Fri Baracutanga Latin/Folkfusion/world Music
19 Sat Mala Maña Afro/ Colombian Beat
25 Fri The DCN Project R&B / Funk / Soul Jazz
26 Sat Chava And Paid My Dues Rhythms & Blues Jazz/Blues
1 Thurs Felix y Los Gatos Country/Zydejano/Blues
2 Fri Sina Soul & Rodney Bowe's Sweet life R&B / Funk / Soul Jazz
3 Sat Joanie & Combo Special Jazz
8 Thurs Memphis P Tails Blues
9 Fri The Squash Blossom Boys Old Blues/Folk
10 Sat Wagogo Reggae
15 Thurs Todd Tijerina Band Blues/R&B/Americana
16 Fri Calle 66 Contemporary Salsa
17 Sat Baracutanga Latin/Folkfusion/world Music
22 Thurs Chris Dracup Trio Classic Rock
23 Fri Mala Maña Afro/ Colombian Beat
24 Sat Entourage Jazz Jazz
29 Thurs Raven & the Sweet Potato Band Blues/R&B/Americana
30 Fri Felix y los Gatos Country/Zydejano/Blues
31 Sat The DCN Project R&B / Funk / Soul Jazz
Join us for Easter Brunch!
Sunday April 20 | 8a-4p | Adults $38.95 | Kids 5-12 $14.95 | Kids 4 & under Free | Reservations Recommended
Our Native Fusion cuisine is inspired by the traditions and ingredients cultivated by our Pueblo ancestors. For 35 years, we’ve been THE destination for Albuquerque locals, and out-of-town visitors who seek a rich culinary experience and warm Pueblo hospitality. Located inside the beautiful Indian Pueblo Cultural Center, we are open daily forbreakfast, lunch and dinner and serve a fine selection of ales, wines & spirits. Small parties to large groups are welcome. 2401 12th St. NW Albuquerque, NM 87104 - Map
Hours: Mon - Thurs-8a-8:30p | Fri and Sat-8a-9p | Sun- 8a-4p | (505) 724-3510
- 2,086 square foot main dining room
- 771 square foot private dining room on the second floor
- 1,000 square foot public dining room on the second floor
- 450 square feet of Additional outdoor seating on the second floor balcon0
- 1,200 square foot covered outside patio.
- All second floor areas feature unobstructed views of the Sandia Mountains.
- Total dining square feet: 5,507
- An horno is used to prepare fresh oven bread daily and seasonal specialties throughout the year.
- The restaurant features a two-story flagstone fireplace.